IMIESA is the official magazine of the Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA), focusing on engineering and construction.
- IMIESA promotes the knowledge and practice of infrastructure development, maintenance and service delivery in Southern Africa.
- IMIESA provides its target audience with updates on industry developments, in-depth features and project information.
- IMIESA is a monthly publication, with a combined November/December issue.
The IMIESA brand offering includes:
- an annual supplement, Infrastructure Intelligence
- a digimag
- a weekly newsletter, offering a round-up of the week’s breaking news stories, upcoming events and latest press releases
- a website, www.infrastructurene.ws
The Local Government Supplier is the annual buyers’ guide for local government procurement relating to all infrastructure development and service delivery. It is published in association with IMIESA, the official magazine of the Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA).
The 2013 edition of Local Government Supplier will feature revised, streamlined and easy-to-reference sections, making the publication an extremely user friendly tool. Local Government Supplier is a vital resource for everyone involved in infrastructure development, service delivery and construction as well as operations and maintenance.
To view the 2011 edition click here.
InfrastructureNe.ws brings together the communities from our three magazines – IMIESA, Water&Sanitation Africa and ReSource.
It is a leading news hub, with in-depth articles, videos and podcasts, an events calendar, and full social media functionality.
Is the company you represent a supplier of products and services to infrastructure development across the government and private spectrum? Make sure you are included in our readers' purchasing decisions.
- The print magazine creates brand awareness and is mailed to key industry players.
- Weekly newsletters offer direct marketing to individual mailboxes of key industry professionals.
- Websites provide a searchable presence, create brand awareness and elicit responses.