The official magazine of the Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA)
IMIESA promotes the knowledge and practice of infrastructure development, maintenance and service delivery in southern Africa.
- The magazine contains valuable information for municipal engineers, consulting and civil engineers as well as civil engineering contractors, making it the most important source of business intelligence for the infrastructure market.
- It also provides essential content for municipal managers and senior public officials involved in all facets of infrastructure development, facilitating better decisions.
- IMIESA is a monthly publication, with a combined November/December issue.
The IMIESA brand offering includes:
- a monthly publication, with a combined November/December issue.
- a digimag
- a weekly newsletter, offering a round-up of the week’s breaking news stories, upcoming events and latest press releases
- a website, www.infrastructurene.ws
InfrastructureNe.ws brings together the communities from our three magazines – IMIESA, Water&Sanitation Africa and ReSource.
It is a leading news hub, with in-depth articles, videos and podcasts, an events calendar, and full social media functionality.
Is the company you represent a supplier of products and services to infrastructure development across the government and private spectrum? Make sure you are included in our readers' purchasing decisions.
- The print magazine creates brand awareness and is mailed to key industry players.
- Weekly newsletters offer direct marketing to individual mailboxes of key industry professionals.
- Websites provide a searchable presence, create brand awareness and elicit responses.
|Sales: Jenny Miller
Tel: +27 (0)11 233 2600
Cell: +27 (0)83 226 5614