The market leader in the MICE and business tourism sector.
The publication offers news from venues, service and travel providers; opinions and comment from industry role-players; special reports, trends and innovative ways of doing business.
Meetings magazine is dedicated to helping simplify your purchasing decisions.
A dedicated meetings section provides information for meeting planners on developing strategies, content and events that really make a difference.
The corporate traveller section highlights trends, products and services for the company travel procurement sector.
It is endorsed by the Mice Academy and is supported by the Southern African Association for the Conference Industry (SAACI) and Exhibition and Event Association of Southern Africa (EXSA)
The brand offering includes:
- a bi-monthly print publication
- a digimag
the annual Planner handbook
- the www.theplanner.guru website
- a daily newsletter, The Planner & Meetings Daily News.
The Planner is the definitive online point of reference for finding venues and product and service providers for the meetings, conference, events and exhibitions sector. With detailed listings of venues, speakers, team builders and other industry-related service providers and products, the website has become an essential tool for the industry.
- It features comprehensive yet user-friendly search functions, enabling the user to find exactly what they’re looking for.
- It is a top local site, featuring breaking news on the business tourism industry.
- It showcases photos and videos from the latest industry events.
The Meetings & Event Planner (formerly SA Conference Directory) is a comprehensive and concise reference guide for the professional conference and event organiser and meeting planner. It provides user-friendly information that assists these professionals in their day-to-day task of sourcing venues, products, services, speakers and team builders. The handbook is an annual publication.
Is your company a supplier of products and services to the conferencing and event industry? Make sure you are included in our readers’ purchasing decisions by advertising in Meetings.
• The print magazine creates brand awareness and is mailed to key industry players.
• Weekly newsletters offer direct marketing to individual mailboxes of key industry professionals.
• Websites provide a searchable presence, create brand awareness and elicit responses.
Terms and Conditions apply.