The only integrated resources and waste management magazine in southern Africa
ReSource promotes integrated resources management, with a special focus on waste management and cleaner production and waste to energy initiatives.
- It provides comprehensive coverage of new developments, technologies, legislation and role players in the waste and environmental protection sectors.
- It is the official magazine of the Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa (IWMSA) and is endorsed by 12 industry associations.
- Owing to the organisations with which it is affiliated, the magazine has access to up-to-date news and unique information regarding its industry.
The ReSource brand offering includes:
- a quarterly print publication
- a digimag
- a weekly newsletter, offering a round-up of breaking news stories, upcoming events and latest press releases.
- a website, www.infrastructurene.ws
InfrastructureNe.ws brings together the communities from our three magazines – IMIESA, Water&Sanitation Africa and ReSource.
It is a leading news hub, with in-depth articles, videos and podcasts, an events calendar, and full social media functionality.
If you or the company you represent are a supplier of products and services to the resources and waste management industry, and want to be included in our readers' purchasing decisions, then this is the perfect magazine for your advertising needs.
- The print magazine creates brand awareness and is mailed to key industry players.
- Weekly newsletters offer direct marketing to individual mailboxes of key industry professionals.
- Websites provide a searchable presence, create brand awareness and elicit responses.