ReSource promotes integrated resource management, with a special interest in waste management and cleaner production.
- ReSource is the official magazine of the Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa (IWMSA) and is endorsed by 12 industry associations.
- It is the only magazine dedicated to integrated resources and waste management.
- It has won wider recognition as it revolved from a magazine dealing with solid waste and wastewater to one also focusing on enviro-legal issues.
- ReSource is a quarterly publication.
The ReSource brand offering includes:
- a digimag
- a weekly newsletter, offering a round-up of breaking news stories, upcoming events and latest press releases.
- a website, www.infrastructurene.ws
InfrastructureNe.ws brings together the communities from our three magazines – IMIESA, Water&Sanitation Africa and ReSource.
It is a leading news hub, with in-depth articles, videos and podcasts, an events calendar, and full social media functionality.
If you or the company you represent are a supplier of products and services to the resources and waste management industry, and want to be included in our readers' purchasing decisions, then this is the perfect magazine for your advertising needs.
- The print magazine creates brand awareness and is mailed to key industry players.
- Weekly newsletters offer direct marketing to individual mailboxes of key industry professionals.
- Websites provide a searchable presence, create brand awareness and elicit responses.