The most sought after mining magazine in Africa
Inside Mining features topical information on mining and exploration projects in Africa and beyond, focusing on the entire mining value chain.
- Inside Mining provides in-depth coverage of the most important mining and exploration projects in Africa.
- It is a vital source of information on technologies and developments in mining and processing equipment.
The brand offering includes:
- an alternate monthly print publication
- a digimag
- a strategic partnership with the global website www.miningne.ws
- weekly newsletters from the MiningNe.ws team offering a round-up of breaking news stories, upcoming events and latest press releases.
www.miningne.ws is a leading international website with breaking news, company information and press releases, the latest jobs in mining and an international events calendar.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. Miningne.ws attracts an average of 14 186 a month from over 150 countries, who benefit from the original stories uploaded every day.
- EVENTS LISTINGS. An events listing ensures that users are kept abreast of the various local and international conferences and exhibitions in the mining industry.
- CUSTOMISE. Users can tailor their own news feeds and tag articles of interest, making Miningne.ws their personalised online point of reference that caters specifically to the international and local mining sectors.
Is your company a supplier of products and services to the mining industry? Make sure you are included in our readers’ purchasing decisions.
• The print magazine creates brand awareness and is mailed to key industry players.
• Weekly newsletters offer direct marketing to individual mailboxes of key industry professionals.
• Websites provide a searchable presence, create brand awareness and elicit responses.
Terms and Conditions apply.