Water & Sanitation Africa
The official magazine of the Water Institute of Southern Africa (WISA)
The magazine publishes content dealing with the supply, treatment and measuring of water in southern Africa.
It provides updates on industry developments, in-depth features and project information.
It is a vital source of business intelligence on opportunities and trends in the southern African water industry.
The Water&Sanitation Africa brand offering includes:
- a bi-monthly print publication
- a digimag
- supplements such as the Blue Drop Guide and the Green Drop Guide
- a weekly newsletter, offering a round-up of breaking news stories, upcoming events and latest press releases.
- a website, www.infrastructurene.ws
InfrastructureNe.ws brings together the communities from our three magazines – IMIESA, Water&Sanitation Africa and ReSource.
It is a leading news hub, with in-depth articles, videos and podcasts, and events calendar, and full social media functionality.
If your company is a supplier of products and services to the water and wastewater industries, and wants to be included in our readers’ purchasing decisions, then this is the perfect magazine for your advertising needs.
• The print magazine creates brand awareness and is mailed to key industry players.
• Weekly newsletters offer direct marketing to individual mailboxes of key industry professionals.
• Websites provide a searchable presence, create brand awareness and elicit responses.
Terms and Conditions apply.